Thread: My 68 GT/CS
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 02:40 PM   #78
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Funny story (or maybe not so funny), when I drove into the office today there was a car that drove over the curb and into the loading dock. Not quite like I did but it was high centered on the curb with the front wheels hanging over the wall. The old guy had dementia and didn't even know his name.
Sad panda face. Being elderly for most people is no goddamn fun at all. I'm very grateful my dad (86) despite being blind and getting weak, is chipper, happy, and still alert. His memory is scary accurate and detailed. When I visit some times to his assisted living facility, I look around and shudder.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)