View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 02:57 AM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
. . . However the only rockers I would run on an LS are the chromoly magnums and those only come in a stock lift. . . .
Link? Not sure what I'm looking at.

This is an NA street car. My cam is moderate and I won't/can't go bigger. I just want a linear power curve to 430~WHP and dead reliable.

I'M at 390~ with stock valvetrain and exhaust manifolds through cats. My idea with the lifters and rockers is simply to spin more readily to peak power. I'm not sure going higher rpm with my 224/224 114LSA .566 lift is going to bring a lot to the party. I have redline set at 6,500 RPM.

Exhaust is where the bulk of "easy" power is sitting on the table. However, the engine has to come out to deal with the cam knock, so . . gulp. . . while I'm at it . . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)