Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdogg96 View Post
Wow..awesome. I was having problems activating my account and couldn't introduce myself. Now I can. Thank you for whomever helped me.

My Intro:
I'm Tom and I'm a car enthusiast like everyone else on this board. I'm into American cars, pretty much into Ford's. I'm involved with several boards/clubs; i.e Taurus Car Club of America, SHOForum.com and SHOCal. I know guys from Lost Angels Mustang and So Cal Probe Owners Club.

My ride:
Unfortunately, I drive a 1995 Taurus GL; I'm the original owner. It's got light mods; i.e. junkyard parts, HIDs, underdrive pulley, high flow y-pipe. Hey, at least it performs a lil bit better than before. The car has gone through 1 motor rebuilt and 1 tranny rebuild. My tranny is slipping again so I'm gonna dump it and get a 1992-1995 Taurus SHO within the next few years.

I'm here just to make friends, hang out and stuff. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
fdogg
Welcome aboard Tom. Sorry for the trouble. Glad we got you sorted (twas me.) FYI jedhead is SHO man.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)