Thread: Poser Ricer
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
GTRs are not slow, but they are a lot of money. I would not use one as a DD. mainly because I would want to preserve it for racing and a weekend toy. But for the money I would get many other cars first.
For example?

A Turbo Porsche would be in a similar vein for me, though a new one is much more than a GT-R. But a used one in excellent condition can be had for Vette money. In the case of the Porsche, the advantages are footprint (little smaller than the Vette or about the same AIR.) Excellent visability from the driver's seat. All weather, though rain is not such a big deal here in CA. Fast as fuck in the 0-100mph street world. A little exclusivity.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)