View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 10:30 AM   #82
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
My car gets like, 10mpg and I'm going with my girlfriend !! My daughter and her boyfriend are going in his Stang. I hope somebody still wants to go !!! I have been excited about this for weeks. The route shown is 95 miles..Thats only 9.5 gallons at 3.50 a gallon for 35 bucks. Thats little more than a lap dance and and lasts a lot longer !!
Is the San Diego group still meeting us ??
I don't know about the San Diego group. We could easily meet at the large complex on Cajalco just off the 15 if we need a rendezvous point. There will be plenty of people coming I think, including a number of them there turbo I4s as well as thundering V8s.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)