View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #177
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
1133 is the part number for the head gaskets. Ed's doesnt sell ARP, King Bolt does but they mark it up pretty badly. I do have a set of extra ARP head bolts for a 302 I was originally going to give Ron, but he said he wasnt gonna use them. Studs are the best bet for any forced induction. I can get a set of pro-comp head studs for around $50 through Pacific Engine. Identical quality and I've used them on all my engines and so has Shawn.

BTW i'm not sure i'll be at Nicks on the 14th being that's the day of my interview. However i'll be in Tustin on thursday.

If you don't mind, get whatever you think is best from Ed's and Pacific Engines, tell me what it all costs and I'll PayPal you, or whatever you prefer. You can get them to me at some point in the future. Not exactly an emergency just want to keep some movement, however minimal.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)