View Single Post
Old 06-14-2008, 12:37 AM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Apparently God hates me, and my roller rockers.

I noticed today while I was cleaning my engine that the tips (not the fulcrum) of my roller rockers are failing, after only 15K miles! Gay.

This is why I'm an agnostic Sean, it seems to me that God must have seen that I've already spent over a grand in car parts over the last few weeks and he decided "Hey, let's watch him squirm!"

I guess on the plus side I can buy some 1.65 rockers now and up the valve lift. Should be good for another 20? hp.

Kinda sounds like an oiling or geometry problem. Are you just firing the thing up and nailing it? You should treat it like a lady and you may not have such problems.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)