View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 03:47 PM   #5
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Cool. I'll take it up with Troy. Something that puts around nice, passes smog, and jumps to 6k~ for peak power of around 430whp when all is said and done is about where I want to be. In a 3,000lbs car with everything else set up good n' proper is going to be plenty fast to be fun, more than I could really use other than romps onto the freeway, the occasional open road, etc.. At some point it becomes pretty pointless in a streetcar. Nothing wrong with that, just I'm not interested in having a mountain of power I won't ever really use.
The cost of a custom grind is around ~$75 more than a shelf cam, the difference is, even if the specs are the same, the lobe designs are proprietary to each grinder and they make a significant difference in ramp rates and what not. Justin and I use FTI and the cam i'm running now was spec'ed using help from FTI. He'll probably cut you a deal on a cam package if you're buying lifters from him anyhow.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!