Thread: RX-Snake: Cage
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 06:47 PM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
NHRA rules say that the roll bar needs to be attached to the body on a unibody car (RX7) or to the frame on full frame cars (like my Chevelle). I'm going to use 6x6 inch plate to attach it to the floor pan. On my Chevelle I cut the floor out and welded the roll bar to the frame and then I used plate to fill in the holes I cut and welded the plate to the cage as well.
You'll see, but there is some (hopefully irrelevent) damage to the underside. Looks like it had been picked up with fork lift or something once. I think I'll have her ready for pick up by the end of the week. Does next weekend work for you? Are you going to CSW on the 10th?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)