View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
^^
Yeah, this one wasnt exactly a "performance" oriented cruise but it was still a nice route. Lots of different and cool cars plus my wife and I met some nice new people. I do hope next months route is a little quicker... I guess GMR spoiled me. Great meet.

That was a pretty fast burgundy Eagle Talon (hope I got the right model). Good run man.
another fun meet I didnt plan on doing any racing but needed to hit some boost afster that moderate speed run through the canyon. Was a good run vs u c5Natie. Allways wanted to see what a full motor build on a LS6 would run. I get alot of C6ZO6's up my way most wont run my talon cuz they think they have me beat b4 they even try so they wont waste the fuel...then a romp on them and they will just back off. Nice ride man... good to see some one who actually drives their vett not just owns it.

Also was good to see some old friends (paul in the white TT 300Z) havent seen that car in years! Still missed "bobsGSX"!!! sean you give him a verbal thrashing! lol jk bob...make u a deal show up next meet and u can drive the talon

95 Talon TSI. 91 Toyota MR2 Jspec turbo 05 lexus IS300