View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #12
pain's fun, hit me again

ALL the tickets i have ever fought, the officer didnt show up, figure he writes 100 tickets a month, he would rather be on that street issuing tickets than going and fighting the tickets, but the speed limit and MAXIMUM speed are different the city has what they call the reasonable and prudent safety speed, each city has its streets divided into zones that surveyors have placed maximum SAFE speed limits for each zone, but citys can adjust them to whatever they'd like, being that this is most likely a speed trap, that entire length of road is most likely a safe speed limit of 70mph and you can DEFINITELY fight it by proving that you may have been speeding according to the posted limit but what you were doing wasnt unsafe, and remember so many departments are under the gun to pull in revenue to keep the officers they currently have that they are pulling people over right and left, i pulled into my shop last thursday night (posted limit of 40mph) and as i was walking inside in my own parking lot he lights me up and tells me to get inside, to make a long story short he was looking for any reason to write me a ticket but couldnt because i was on my own property, shit he even left 2 black stripes when he took off, just be careful out there