View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypal View Post
There is a family car ie SHO camary, impala, then there is a sport sedan ie ctsv, amg e55(and all other amg 4 door cars)M5, m3 sedan. g8 gxp audi s4 rs4 so on and so on. The Taurus aimed to fly with the eagles but instead is stuck with all the turkeys. FAIL Maybe just maybe they will build a fusion with the eco boost then keep it sub 4000lbs.

But then again they are really trying to sell to the masses and not to the diehard speed freaks. Ford is staying a float not by building outlandish cars like the termi was but by building good quality safe boats. The new mustang MIGHT be good and the raptor are all they have for the performance enthusiast sho not really so much. It will be a fun car for someone but at the end of the day did ford drop the money into r and d like gm did for the g8gxp or the ctsv or bmw or audi or mb. And u might say but Jerry those cars cost a lot more then the taurus which is true but the fit and finish are better on the german counterparts more realible drivetrain and well look a hell of a lot better too. The taurus is going to make a great FAMILY CAR just like the impala did nothing more.

BTW if It seems like I rambled on and misspelled words its cause I'm just getting off work after starting at 8am on monday and have to do it again tomorrow so in ending I don't care if its hard to read.

agree...should have put that engine in the fusion(maybe they will...)