View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #12

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Hey Mike I spoke with James and you’re right. He seems like a decent, well organized fella so I’m in. Hopefully, I can get some new NT01’s by then ‘cause the ones I’ve got are looking pretty raggedy. Let me know if you want to caravan up there.
Awesome. Super stoked u can make it! I got an mesg from gabe. Sounds like he is gonna make it too. We should caravan somehow. I think a bunch of those guys are gonna meet at james place early the day of. I am thinking of going up day prior and getting a room for the nite... will figure that out and let u know

Oh about the tires... yes if u can get the new ones before hand do it and break them in!!!!!!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.