View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:04 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711
I think I'm going to be a no go on the 7th. Don't see too much of a point as I will not have my alky in yet and I know what it does baseline. Since when does buick=rice?? BTW, Did you get your fan issue sorted out yet? If you head out the 7th B let me know so I can come spectate. When is the one in May cuz I'm hopin to hit that one.

Brian

P.S do you have a helmet B?
It's fairly doubtful I'll have it passed the ref by the 7th so I probably won't make it. Plus I think we have a practice game on the 7th and I'm really itching to play some ball. And no, I don't have a helmet yet. I think I'll get one of those ominous looking closed ones and really get the dork factor as high as possible.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)