View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 09:27 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
Agree 100%. And I can't even see installing all that crap to keep the kids calm. We never had all that junk as kids. No offense, but that's just poor/lazy parenting. All we had was a crappy tube AM radio in my Dad's car that had to "warm up" before we heard it, and I guarantee we didn't listen to rock and roll while it was turned on. There are plenty of things to occupy a kid's mind besides DVD movies and all these other toys installed in DAD'S car. Time to tell the kiddies you either sit down and STFU or you get left home with grandpa. If you need something for them to do, have them count out-of-state license plates or get one of those car travel kits for kids that has little board games. Time for parents to stop kissing the kids butt and actually assume the role of parent.
Nope. You guys probably have some image of psycho kids going nuts on their parents and getting whatever they want. Having spent time off roading with 94cobra69ss396, his brother and their numerous children, I can say the world would be a better place if there were more parents like them. And trust me, I'm usually the first one to go off about lazy parents giving their kids whatever they want and turning them into little self-absorbed hellions. That ain't the case here.

Also, one the things I've never understood about some of my fellow car guys. It's okay to spend countless thousands of dollars and hours doing "manly" things to your car, no matter how little you actually use it, but spend money on comfort or entertainment, and somehow you're a sissy? Whatever, yawn snore. Then again he does have the 500hp, 11 second daily driver Cobra, that he actually drives daily, and a 10 second Chevelle. So that's covered too.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)