View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:36 AM   #37
pain's fun, hit me again

Completely different engine OHV vs OHC. The 4.6 in the cobra is good for about 800rwhp on stock internals. Modular motors were meant for boost. Sbf not so much. I definitely think it makes a HUGE difference if you plan out the hardware you're using and use an appropriate cam. I know the boosted road course guys are plagued with problems. There are plenty of dudes (like Justin) who make great power and rarely race and they'll last. Problem is the entire sbf is fighting itself when making power 450+ is where you start rolling the dice every time you race your can cause the block likes to spilt itself in half.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!