View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

AIR their current SRA, which does amazingly well, eneded up costimg them more than their originally planned IRS to get it up to snuff. A live axle is fine most of the time in most real world conditions, but it simply hits a wall at some point and you have to go to IRS to move on. If the make the Mustang a bit smaller lighter, twin turbo V6, nice styling, I think they'll have something that'll be very competitive to any of the strong offerings from Asia.

As much as I love my old Vette for being unique and and absolute blast to drive, I do get tired of the issues that come with any old car no matter how well put together. At some point I'll be in the market for a new(er) car and a Mustang is a contender.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)