View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Im a fan of the iPhone. I have a 4 and the gps always has worked for me, only thing I dont like is that I have to hit next for the next direction, it doesnt feed automatically.

Picture quality is great, speed is good, auto correct is anoying so I turned it off. Any phone you get you should put it in an otterbox, good for a 50 foot drop.

Another thing about the speed. I was debating whether it was worth it to spend another 100 for the 4s, so I went to a verizon store, took a 4 and a 4s and loaded the same youtube video at the same time... they played at exactly the same time. Reality is, 4g service is limited to where there is a 4g tower, otherwise youre 3g at best, and most things online are prob limited by the server on the other end, not your bandwidth or your processor. Id wait till the 5 comes out and get a 4, theyll prob give them away like they did with the 3s.

...I would have gone for a 3 if I could have gotten one for less than my phone was. But I got this 32g one for $117 at frys. Go to frys, theyre usually the cheapest.
I suggest WAZE. Free spoken turn by turn gps with auto redirect, speed indication and live traffic updates. Much better than standard gps on maps.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.