View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 12:20 AM   #50
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTS > Some View Post
Nelson RE yes I would love to have a NRE for "The Dodge", but they cost to much, the one currently in "The Dodge", if it was built by Nelson would cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 40k, last time I looked it up. So it's on to the bargain isle, the engine came with the car and the 2-T's cost me 15C. I have to save some $$$$$ on the build, "The Wifey" is picking out the chandelier and drapes this week to coordinate with the bordeaux carpeting and leather ensemble in the main cabin of her rolling suite. Me-has a feeling that I have lost "The Dodge" to "The Girl". Oh well on to the next project....
Everything I've ever seen or read about NREs is that literally nothing is skipped or cheaped out on. Tom seems OCD to the max, I think he lives there 24/7. I think they represent a fair value . . not to be confused with inexpensive for the working man.

A GT-M with one his TT LSXs would be sheer madness. 800+HP on pump gas, 2,400lbs. Even with Gucci aftermarket suspesion you'd still be under $100k.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)