View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #109
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Look, I hear what you're saying, but literally you can't find one C6Z that fits that criteria. Maybe at 37k, but certainly not below that. This is including Autotrader, Ebaymotors, CL, and Vetteforums.

I could easily find an LS2 C6 in that range, but not an LS3.
I don't know about the LS3s so much, but just a couple months ago there were a couple C6Zs in TX in that $35k-$37k range. They were good deals and got snapped up right away. That's part of the reality with demanded goods with an excellent intersection of price/quality, they don't stay on the market long. So yes, it's not like these are commonly available on a daily basis necessarily, a little outside of norms, but they do exist. That's all I'm saying. As for COMMON pricing for C6Zs in very good/excellent condition, that's more in the mid/high 40s.

Basically you're correctly pointing to the typically available, we're pointing to the possible (has existed).

And uber yes, when the C7 comes out, C6Zs will start to be commonly available in the $30s (current dollars).

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)