View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #59
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
Not sure the whole Nick's on a Saturday night thing is a good idea. How about going back to a cruise every month?
A) We used to pull 40-50 cars when we were promoting regularly. I've only just picked up promoting where Sean left off maybe six months + ago. We would have had 14 there last night except the second group showed up kinda late.

B) People aren't exactly showing up in droves to cruises either, the flake factor is fairly high regardless

C) Most responded positively to alternating Cruise/Meet, primarily for economic reasons.

I'll stick to the schedule for 2012 and monitor what people really do and adjust for 2013 accordingly.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)