View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
Ill try and get a few of my videos up taken with the GoPro.

how fast did you get up to on the back straight? I was 117-120... i couldn't get myself to push it any faster into that sweeper
Yup, I was grazing 120, on the brakes early, I was scared too going into the sweeper ("Riverside")... that is the scariest turn to me. Looking at the video, I could have gone faster if I got on the gas sooner at that last turn coming into that straight. Oh well, I'm not out to win races

BTW, is there a multi-quote feature on Motorgen, I like to reply to everyone's posts in one reply.

Hurry up and post those vids, I love track vids Use Windows Movie Maker, it comes with the operating system

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.