View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #20
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
lmfao.... dude take your time, this shit is $$$. I'm broke now, I don't think I'll have enough money to do another one for a while

Here's some video from out of the car, in the afternoon session. The wind kinda kills the sound of the motor and tires. I got a little faster in the afternoon, felt like I learned something. I could have definitely carried more speed in most of the turns, but whatever

I put up an in car vid too but I need to trim it... it's super long. Check out my youtube channel, watch a minute or two of it to get the idea.

Outside
Buttonwillow Driver's Clinic 02/25/12 LS1-FD-Rx7 (outside) - YouTube
My car has been sitting for 2 years now, under construction in various stages for 4. Probably around 40k in stuff done to it and its only been out a handful of times. Its paid its dues
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!