View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #74

I was stoked to have all of you guys come out. I had a great time, aside from having to fix my heat shield rubbing my tires issue I was a little disappointed how the communication was between staff and students, they didn't have a PA/megaphone working. There was some lopsidedness in how many runs for a given event depending on what group you were in. I enjoyed the costco pizza, however

My favorite event was definitely the figure 8, esp on the dry, I had the instructor with the red shirt who was encouraging me to drift, I learned more in 2 minutes with that guy in my car than I have in the last 6 years of driving it lol. The skidpad was really fun too, it really gave me a feel for the under/oversteer.

The braking one was retarded. I got totally different tips from different instructors. Oh well.

Look forward to another one, keep in mind these guys put autocross on almost monthly!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.