View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 07:29 AM   #1

Default Mazdaspeed 3 build

I blew my motor and melted a hole in the #3 piston big enough to put your finger in it and it also melted the cylinder sleeve. They replaced the sleave and honed all the sleaves.

pistion with the hole melted thru

same but up close

the new pistions —:icon_thumright:

the new rods —:icon_thumright:

alright pics of the FMIC

hot pipe of the intercooler

had to move the power steering cooler lines up a bolt

done and on the car without the bumper

cold pipe from the intercooler

with the bumper on

another pic with the bumper on

took the gay honeycomb out.

wrapped the intake with aluminum bubble wrap. Need to warp the turbo inlet pipe and cold pipe. Thanks to Ziggo.

I had the head and intake manifold ported but for some reason I didn't put them on photobucket and deleted the pics. I fail.

The current mods are in my sig. My current tune is sitting at 311whp and 370wtq. I'm going to buy some nt555r's and tune for 3 gal of e85. Should put me around 330whp and 390wtq.

Eibach Pro Kit, AEM CAI, Midevil TIP, Custom CBE, Custom Midpipe with E-cutout, Corksport DP, PTP Fuel Pump Internals, Cobb AP, HKS v2 bov, JBR SSP, step 1 colder denso plugs, tune on 18psi....301whp 338 wtq.
Rebuilt Engine, Pauter rods, CP pistions with .020 overbore, ARP main and head studs, Cosmetic Headgasket, SD/cpe injector seals, ACT 6 puck sprung Clutch and lightweight flywheel, FMIC, RMM, Tranny Mount, gound wireing kit. soon to come - koni yellows, retune....