Thread: Suspension Work
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Is this on your Mustang? If so, what springs and shock do you have in the front now because I have H&R springs with yellow Koni's on the front of the Cobra and I can't even move the front.
Ron,
All great questions that sadly I can't answer. The shocks in the rear are Yellow and say Saleen near the bottom, if that means anything. the Struts are so dirty they could be yellow but I can't tell. The cover near the top is Blue but also very dirty. The springs don't seem to have any marking on them that I can see BUT the car sits lower then my buddy's stock 00 GT so I assume the springs are not stock. Car also has CC plates but the old 3 bolt style. all this adds up to hell if I know....

I was going to buy new seats next month (yay tax return) but I'm thinking I should be getting new shocks and struts and springs. Then again I don't want to replace them if I really don't need to. Maybe I just go visit GTR next week lol.

2011 Mustang GT
2001 Mustang GT -SOLD