View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 10:48 PM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunfish View Post
Yeah we're keeping that as an option, but he really wants to play baseball in college. He can definitely play at the JC level, but has his sights set a bit higher. It would be a buzzkill after busting his butt for decent grades in high school in order to get into a good 4 year school somewhere, only to end up with the JC guys who are there cuz there grades are in the toilet.

Sidenote: Not trying to offend those JC'rs out there. I was one myself. As a parent, I'm looking for my kid to do better than I did.

Well I could go on a tirade about how stupid our university system is, but that's not the point here. When Jr. gets older maybe he can play with me in NABA . . . we put the hard in hard ball.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)