View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
lol havent u heard i blew my 122 mini block!! but it was just my tuning nothing to do with the e85 or the power i was making.

i just ran the e85 to lean at idle and cruise conditions and over the long term it fried my cylinder 2 piston ring.

so what did i learn.....there is a good reason y no one runs 19.5:1 afr on e85 so imma keep it to 16.0:1 max lol

but ya the whole waiting is just for secrete japanese sauce engine to come fresh off the boat from japan land!!!

and now imma have another spare evo block to someday build up lol......

and this is wat sucked most of all i found a freakin starion that i could afford but now it looking i wond be the proud owner of 2 cars :-(

Hey brother nice to hear from you again. I thought maybe you didn't like us anymore

I'll never talk smack about guys who try to do stuff like ur doing (like my spelling). You're pushing the envelope on what's understood and there are going to be some setbacks. Look at how many rockets NASA launched into the ground before they got that sorted, and there were like actual rocket scientists working on that problem.

PS What's the 411 with Starion? Is it just the motor or are there any other cool little features about it. I was listening to Flock of Seagulls the other day and was thinking about all the neato cars from the 80s; a much malinged era.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)