View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #12
pain's fun, hit me again

So I pulled the carpet to give it the cleaning it needed. My dad bought a new 6hp pressure washer and I wanted to try it out. Also i wanted acess the trans tunnel cover to get to the bellhousing bolts easier, two birds. I didnt take after pictures of the carpet cause its still wet. Hopefully the cats dont pee on it over night. I hope...

I also used a few cans of lysol on the head liner, visors and most of the inside of the cab, nothing like disinfecting and getting rid of odor at the same time. Did the seats as well, once the lysol drys hopefully the odor will be gone completely , its far better all ready. I'm thinking about treating the carpet with vanilla in the insulation under the carpet. Not sure. Going to buff it tomorrow so I can get pictures to my insurance company. Then hopefully everything will be dry and I can reinstall everything.

Cleaned headliner

Carpet before

During the scrubbing

More to come.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!