View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #1

Talking Palos Verdes Cars & Coffee: Mustang & Vette Day! (Jan 7, 2012 SAT)

Hey guys. Buddy with a ZR1 and his buddy who just picked up a Z06 carbon are going and told me I should go lol. The more the merrier, I know there are a couple guys nearby or even not so close that should check this out. Daniel w/ the S/C Mustang, Jon /w the S/C GTO, etc. It's a really nice part of town, if you haven't been there, it's worth checking out.

Link to flyer

Link to map

This event puts the Vettes/Mustangs in the center area of the meet, all the other losers (like me) get to park outside. Oh, BTW, you'll see ridiculous shit like Carrera GTs, Ford GTs, all kinds of classic stuff, etc. there. These old dudes up there have mucho dinero $$$

Anyway, sounds like it starts up around 7:30, it's pretty easy to find. There is a starbucks in the same mall and a Burger King. They have great croissant (sp?) breakfast sandwiches.. well at least 10 years ago when I had one it was good (tasted that is, my digestive tract thought otherwise).

I'm gonna try and be there early b/c I plan on leaving before 9 for another engagement. Hope you guys can come, spread the word. We need some young blood at this thing cuz most of the guys are ancient lol I have a silver 93 rx7, my g/f will have her yellow 93 there as well. Please introduce yourself if I haven't met you already... looking for more guys to recruit for the next track day!

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.