View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 01:02 PM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunfish View Post
No just trying to get his undergrad work in a 4 year school like UCSD or Chapman and I'm not interested in hocking the house to finance the deal. I also don't want to saddle him with tons of student debt, but I guess it will have to be a combination of both.
Has he considered doing a transfer curriculum from a JC? That's what I did and it will save you thousands right off the top. Another thing if he's not quite sure what he wants to do is enlist for the GI Bill. I think the requirements are only like 3-4 years and is pretty stunning. I think the Coast Guard has it as well, but I'm not sure. Enlisting doesn't mean you have to go be a ground pounder in some god forsaken place. If he considers this route just make 1000% sure to get any offers from a recruiter in writing. It also would make him eligible for VA loans down the road which are pretty juicy. Just throwing out ideas.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)