View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #60
I, Vettezuki

So I go into register the car and was instructed that because the registration is presently not non-op, that in order to register it non-op on transfer I'd have to get it smogged. It's just a shake down of course, but unlike the mafia which is more efficient, I couldn't just pay them off. Stupid government still needs to pretend that it's doing something actually useful. That presents a bit of a problem as there's a piston sticking out the side of the block. The solution is that if the current owner can register it non-op, then I can transfer it non-op. Hopefully he's willing to play ball and it won't be such a big deal. I think I've already said it once or twice today, but in case I left it out. Fuck the government.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)