View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #266
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by luder_5555 View Post
I am excited about the prospect of the Fox, but damn I wish that this guy had listed this a few weeks ago.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/2699193046.html

I bet that he could be talked down to $600, the seats could have sold for $75-100 each, the top and frame for $200 once fixed, stock exhaust and cat for $100, airbags for $50-100 each, various trim pieces and door panels for another few hundred. We could have had essentially a free running and rolling Chassis with everything needed for racing, just add seat, steering wheel, and cage.

If I had the space I'd get it just as my own project car. The only down side is that it is a 1.6l, so it has the less valuable diff, absolutely no power, and smaller brakes. Good part is that it would probably go almost twice as far as the Fox on the same amount of fuel.
Doesn't matter since we got the Fox and Ron is a giant, not a chance he could drive a Miata. This could be a great project car for someone, but I *think* if you take title even for non-op, you'll have to come current on back registration anyway.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)