View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #47
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by luder_5555 View Post
You'll find that there is very little basic-ness (?) to actual competitive karting, even the rental classes. The people who actually take the time to do the competitive events are normally very serious, and even placing mid pack means that you have a good amount of skill. Especially if you don't have a lot of seat time specifically in karts.
Not quite my point.

As for who can drive like what whether experienced or novice, only time will tell, and frankly, other than safety it doesn't really even matter. As for me my days are spent on the front lines of a multi-national, I get my "seriousness" quota surviving. This is for fun. Some kicks and giggles. That doesn't mean treat it like a joke, just I ain't going to be stressing about it either.

We'll see how it goes. We could have different "teams" for different events. I forgot Ron's brother Phil is also a nutter. With a little effort maybe we could have a very competitive racing team for this or other events. It could evolve that way. But that's not really my goal here.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)