View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 04:45 AM   #1

Default selling my 2010 Cobalt SS Turbo

Well the time has come for me to grow up a bit and get a car that is a better commuter for my 45 mile commute. I am selling my 2010 Chevy Cobalt SS. It is a stock Turbo car that I was going to Turbo swap but I lost interest in racing it when I picked u a 59 Ford f100. Its only been to a 1/4 strip once. It has about 25k miles on it. I owe about $20k on it now, the loan is through chase bank. The mods are as follows:

Treadstone cold air intake
Treadstone hot and cold side charge pipes
Treadstone bypass valve block off plate
52mm turbosmart BOV
MAF is relocated to the cold side charge pipe
Treadstone tr8 intercooler
3 inch catless downpipe (I still have the stock downpipe for smog)
3 inch borla xr1 muffler... no resonator or cats
HP tuned for 91 octane or e85/91blend tune. I will include the cable and tunes as well.
exedy hyersingle race clutch
twm short throw shifter with base bushings and billet cable clamp kit
Ace: concept 5 18x8 wheels
245/45r18 hankook rs3 tires about 70% tread life left.
5% tint on all windows except the windshield... lifetime warranty on the tint from fading peeling etc..

The car is silver with the low rise trunk spoiler, sunroof, RPD (boost, timing, came angle, afr, and lateral g gauge that switches between all of them), limited slip differential, stock brembo calipers in the front.

The clutch was done to withstand the torque that the engine throws down. I have admittedly had some fun with it,she will break the tires loose on a 60mph roll in 3rd on the ethanol tune very easily. But that said, rs3 hankooks are not cheap so I don't do that much. The clutch was installed around 12k miles. At the same time the trans fluid was changed as well. The work was done at GM exclusive in vista, CA. Regular oil changers with mobil1 synthetic done there as well.

Pictures can be found here---> http://www.cobaltss.net/gallery/brow...mageuser=55960

760-822-7030 call or text ask for Ryan. Price is $20,000.

Other cobalt ss Turbo cars are going for 15-19 depending on mileage and year. Most of them are bone stock. I don't do the whole "well I put x-dollars into it I want that much more out if it" bullshit... but i feel that with everything that has been done it is worth 20k total. Parts alone is 8 grand or so. I commute from Carlsbad to temecula everyday so I am going to be getting something more economical. I'm not in a "need to sell"situation, I'm just tired of the oil companies having me by the pubes, if you know what I mean.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.