View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
It looks great, I especially like the top picture The #'s are pretty stout too. What do you think it's good for in the quarter?
No idea what I'd personally run in it (have not dragged in years) but to give you a estimate of the car, other guys are running mid/low 12's with this set up.
One guy ran his car with 320ish whp with just the reflashed ecu (stock intake, exhaust and everything) and ran a 12.3@110mph
Fastest stock turbo is in the 11's with a couple more bolt ons then me, not tuned (hes using a boost controller)
The car is very new still (new motor from previous evos). Mods are just starting to pour out. But from all the tuners they are showing this motor is making more power with simple mods then previous evos. (which helps make up for its extra pork!)
and there are a couple upgraded turbo Evo x' running high 10's and low 11's on the stock engine!
AMS just won the USCC challenge in there bolt on/turbo upgrade Evo X pushing 480whp on the stock motor!
No ones blown a motor from to much boost/power yet, motor seems stout (forged pistons,rods, crankshaft) but only time will tell since its still so new and the highest milage modded Evo X is around 20k miles