View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 11:57 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
spent the better part of a year doing 75 hours a week working and taking 14 units at school, if that counts in there too Glad not to be in that boat anymore.
My grandpa did something like that at engineering grad school. Not as many work hours, but would typically go to class and lab 7:30 - 12:00, work from 2:00/4:00 - 10:00 (at places like a Foundry doing enamel on cast iron bathtubs), do homework til he couldn't stand it; wash rinse repeat. He also had a breakdown towards the end. It's not really how you want to do anything if you can help it.

If I count what I would really consider work, it's really just 40 hours a week, since other business is kind of a different category. I'm 37. The goal is to be at (have the distinct option of) 0 hours a week by 50.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)