Thread: Daily Sightings
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:48 AM   #241
I, Vettezuki

Terrible pic. I post it because I didn't actually recognize the car. It was Vette-like, but not a vette.

A Mach1 often parked out front a place I visit for a side job. It must be a daily driver, because it's always in a different place.

Saw this on the 91E a while back. The pic doesn't do it justice. This Jeep looked huge.

Tried to get a closer pic while driving, but didn't come out. He had the German helmet, dangling cigarette, the whole 9. It was an actual mo-ped. So awesome.

Out front the great Mexicasa. Look out; it's "Turbo Intercooled"

A beautiful 1st Gen right in West LA rumbling through traffic.

I was in the Protege and was tempted to ask if he wanted to roll, but I was turning right. Lucky for him. . .

Outside my local Home Depot. Love me some 50's Buicks. I'd like to have one someday for real cruisin.

A legit (?) GT500.

I've got some more on my cell. I'll get to them eventually.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)