View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #30
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Well, things went from bad to worse. I looked at the quarter panel - they did a good job. Then I got in my car and it had an SES light on. So they had me take it to another place to see what it was and clear it. So far it hasn't come back on... Then I get home and notice that they painted the roof panel side behind the window and above the quarter panel probably to blend. It's a complete mess. It actually has some kind of rock in the paint and it looks like hair or fibers. It's dimpled everywhere. Then I go to look at the other side to see if it's messed up too. It's not, but I have two new scratches in the same area on the other side that weren't there before. It looks like they may have looked at the other side for placement or something and scratched it. I can't believe this. My car is never going to be like it was ever again. I also have no idea how I'm going to go back to the shop again with work. I can't keep taking time off. This is INSANE.
I'm assuming you went to the guy you were instructed to see and dropped the right reference, correct? I have more flexible day time hours, so if you need some help, I can run it around for you.

It's sad to say, but I genuinely think the average skill level for the trades (across the board) have gone down within just the last 20 years or so.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)