Thread: Sold the Cobra
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #26

Wow Sean... cobra is gone... you got good money for it, nice to see it held its value well. I always had a soft spot for the termis, wanted to have one years ago but just couldn't afford it. If I ever get rid of my rex, my next quick car will probably be a C6 ZO6, and I will probably leave it bone stock except for wheels/tires. I absolutely love those cars. I've been lucky enough to spend some time riding in one and a ZR1 and they are both complete animals and can do it all. Hell, last track day I was riding in one and the driver had the A/C on the whole time lol. Awesome.

Anyway, good luck with your house buying and raising the kid. And I thought cars were money pits Hope to see you around sometime.

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.