View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 09:03 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
Yes I have a full 4 post rack in my house
That's normal. . .

Quote:
If you guys ever need some donations to help keep the boat afloat I think I can chip in something every now and then.

Thank you for your consideration. We'd like to maybe come up with some benefits package or something for members that might be worth something in exchange, like a "Gold Member" etc. But we have to have some scale before this would have any appeal to supporting vendors really. It's always a chicken and the egg problem. Also, the big idea a little later is to start organizing and promoting larger scale events, track days and what not that may be slightly more remunerative. In any event. We ain't going anywhere.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)