View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:34 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
You're right, oh wait no. Thats like saying if a business doesnt want to be handicap accessible then thats fine. . .
You got it! A business is not property of the state. Period. It's up to business owners to figure how to run their businesses, not be told what to do, and never be protected from competition or given any special treatment either. What we have is an irrational cluster fuck.

Next you're going to ask if I think it's ok if businesses exclude people on XYZ grounds. Answer. Yes. I think you're an asshole (and frankly I say a little prayer everyday that my competitors would be so stupid as to send business away), but it is your business. You own it. Ownership means control.

Quote:
Besides you still havnt commented about privatly owned businesses such as places that are highly volitile allowing smoking because its theirs and private and they will do what they want to.
Let's see. I own a refinery. I make millions of dollars per day refining . . mmmm,

"Employees may not smoke except in designated smoking areas. Failure to comply will be met with summary termination."

Plus they probably don't want to die in a giant hell fire storm either.

Once again. Government is not necessary. Use a tiny bit of imagination, common sense, and a basic understanding of market economics and it's pretty easy to see how things will pan out just fine.

I'm not even going to get into the extraordinary history of regulatory capture in the US.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)