View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:28 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Well I pretty much totally agree. Anwhoozle, this won't be too funny now since we've lost comedic timing, but it goes like this. I thought you were South Asian (i.e., Indian, Sri Lankan, etc.). Then you said the other day in a post you'd be the black guy with his head in a toilet. Now, when you said you corrupted that poor muslim fellow with pork, drinking and gambling all in one night . . . I was gonna say something clever like, "wouldn't be the first time" or "was it Dice?" I hope we can still be friends. Maybe I'll show you my private collection of Lugers some day.

Now I have a very dry and caustic sense of humor. And on more than one occasion I've been (falsely . . . somewhat) accused of being arrogant and condescending. That's quite a witches brew for pissing people off. I just think they're panzies, or pansys. . . however, you spell that.

bwahahahahah sri lankan omg i cant stop laughing thats the first time ive ever gotten that one!!!

well im half black and half mexican just so you can know and add to the clever future jokes! ....i myself would have gone with "cant keep a nigga away from his pork" kind of joke or i bet it was corona's lol but the dice one was pretty clever i must admit i wouldnt have expected that from u!

also i bet u keep your lugers next to your fine collection iron cross patches and portraits of Dr. Mengele lol