View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
lol come on fk being PC......i feel like pc was made to protect sensitive pansy's from being bullied around by the real bigots and racist's out there.....but is forcing people who just wanna joke around in the company of other people who like to joke too to keep to themselves.....lol as u can tell i have a real thorn in my arse to being PC lol
Well I pretty much totally agree. Anwhoozle, this won't be too funny now since we've lost comedic timing, but it goes like this. I thought you were South Asian (i.e., Indian, Sri Lankan, etc.). Then you said the other day in a post you'd be the black guy with his head in a toilet. Now, when you said you corrupted that poor muslim fellow with pork, drinking and gambling all in one night . . . I was gonna say something clever like, "wouldn't be the first time" or "was it Dice?" I hope we can still be friends. Maybe I'll show you my private collection of Lugers some day.

Now I have a very dry and caustic sense of humor. And on more than one occasion I've been (falsely . . . somewhat) accused of being arrogant and condescending. That's quite a witches brew for pissing people off. I just think they're panzies, or pansys. . . however, you spell that.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)