View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 06:45 PM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
Indeed. And as pointed out elsewhere, im not sure it really changes anything. It sure feels good though.
It changes nothing, of that I'm pretty confident. And that sorta begs some serious questions considering it cost, depending on how you want to look at it, up to trillions of dollars and thousands of American lives killed, thousands more injured for life, and who knows how many bystanders caught in the middle. Maybe there are better, less emotionally driven ways of handling security and justice. Don't get me wrong, I'm not losing any sleep over a first class turd biting the dust, but I don't really feel any sense of satisfaction or relief either. It's just something that's over and we have all the same problems today we did a couple days ago really. Ah I don't mean to be a downer if this makes people all giddy, just I ain't there.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)