View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #12

OK so yea torque steer makes this thing quite interesting haha... If you aren't paying attention it will pull you into the other lane of a drag strip or into a wall. I do have limited slip from the factory. As far as E85d goes I have a solution for you all... http://www.afdc.energy.gov/afdc/etha...locations.html shows all of the E85 stations in America.

The HHR SS comes with a 2.0 turbo. With just a tune and a K&n drop in air filter that thing will make 320whp. I am helping a guy near me with tuning on his HHR SS. The thing is pretty fast, it will melt tires to second gear which is cool since its an automatic. I don't know why someone would take the turbo off to supercharge it but I have heard of weirder things. The old SS cobalt was supercharged with a Eaton M62. If you turbo swap it and run E with bigger injectors 500whp is easily achievable. Blowers take too much power on anything but a V-8 has the balls to overcome that.

Anyone that wants a ride in it is welcome to hop in for a bit before or after the next meet I attend... But I tend to drive rather ummmm aggressively so maybe bring an extra pair of undies.

Just to give you an idea of how fast it is, while tuning on HP tuners it shows that I am running 60-100 mph in as low as 4.8 seconds... the tune isn't done yet either so it will get close to 4.5 or quicker.

The Race Car lol: 2004 Cadillac CTS-V... With things.

Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.