View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 03:37 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Well I just walked in the door from the meet and cruise and I have to say I had a blast I want to thank everyone for coming out. The turnout was great - I think we had at least 75 cars. It was also cool to see all the different makes, models etc. Everyone is welcome back next month (November 8th). For those of you that went on the cruise, thanks for making a long trip. I know we had some detours, but overall it was great. I think we had at least 20 cars go on the cruise - way more than I was expecting. Sixteen of us made it to Denny's. I think we all deserve some kind of medal for finishing. For posterity, here is a list of the people that made it:

Ryan 04 VW Golf
Lee 99 Pontiac Firebird
Paul 73 Red Camaro
Alex 04 Ford Mustang
Sean 04 Ford Mustang Cobra
Jake 04 Pontiac GTO
Ben 82 Corvette
Glenn 64 Corvette
Adam 03 Mach 1
Matt 95 Firebird Formula Black
Chris 02 35th Anniv. Camaro(Red)
George 02 35th Anniv. Camaro Pewter
Johnny 01 Camaro SS Black
Alex 97 Camaro Z28 LT1
Marcos 99 Viper GTS
Jerry 03 Chevy Impala Turbo

We all filled out a napkin when we got to Denny's, I'll take a picture and post it up when I get up in the morning. As I mentioned, the next meet is November 8th and I think I'm either leaving it at Sonic's or moving it to the In-N-Out in Fullerton. I will post threads up to let everyone know in a week or so. Thanks again everyone for coming!! I had a blast and I'm really looking forward to next month. Look for a new thread soon

hey if some could answer this question it would be amazing.....so who was the blond girl with the grey rx-8?

also nice meet guys wish i could have gone on the full cruise with you guys instead i ended up taking my friend home, and then join a few female friends at a gay club which i gotta say is quite an experience.....im trying to sort all of my thoughts together on that place......but the one for sure upside is that the bartender knew how to mix a mean drink :-).

also for those of you that thought u may have notice i didnt go from forth gear to 5th while gunning it and then accidently shift back into 4th after letting off the gas mistaking it for a 6th gear that i never had in my car?

also at least you guys now know im a real person bwahahah