View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #29

We ended up with 22 Cads total. We had 1 2011 CTS-V coupe thanks Greg), 2 CTS-V wagons (thanks Dave, Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) & Bill, & 17 (thanks everybody) various CTS-V (V1's & V2's), & 2 STS-V’s (BobMcS & Kirk) A special thanks goes out to Dave of HPE & James (Dr Design - D3 Research & Design) and his crew for the support of not 1, but 6 CTS-V's I believe. Many thanks, Hector, Bill, Bob, & whomever else for taking the great pictures & posting them up on this and other forums. Thanks go out to all of the people, too numerous to mention, who attended with and without V's for our support. I think that we had a great turnout, and I am looking forward to doing this again. I really enjoyed seeing the different modifications and learning from everybody what the different mods do in the RWHP, RWTQ, & handling perspective. Hector, Scott, Bob (McS), Kirk, John, Jim, Dave, Greg, Kevin, Jarrod, Bill, James (Luna), James Gill (D3 & the D3 crew), Bob M., Andy, & OCG, many thanks again for the support.

Here's a link to the pictures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...d=533754321803

Last edited by Gary Wells : 04-10-2011 at 07:08 PM.