View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 11:16 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkLookingCar View Post
I didn't see a time scale or a sample rate so it's hard to tell what kind of time frame we are dealing with. I'm guessing the temperture spike is from heat soak after the water stops circulating the coolant but I can't tell how fast it is spiking. The MAF readings seemed to have a fairly linear relationship with engine load. At the couple of points I looked at it looked like every ~10% of engine load correlated to about ~30g/sec more maf reading.
That's kinda what I figr'd, it makes sense with load. The device time gives scale but I'm not sure what that is. If I turn GPS on it gives clock time as well.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)