View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
Fast & Filthy

Default Met Matt Damon Today.

I got an email yesterday from one of my companies sales reps asking me to contact a props company that had one of our credit card terminals. It turned out that we had sent them a terminal to be used in an upcoming film called "We Bought A Zoo" which stars Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson. So I called them yesterday and found that the terminals programming was corrupted and they asked if I could come out today to fix it because they were going to be filming with it on Thursday.

I drove out to the site this morning and reprogrammed the terminal and set up everything they way they wanted it. While I was working on it they found out that the shoot had been moved up and they needed the terminal ready in 30 minutes. I was able to finish it before that and got to hang out today as they filmed the scene and to make sure everything went well with the terminal which it did.

While I was there they introduced me to Matt and I got a picture with him. He is a really nice guy. I didn't get to meet Scarlett because she left before they could catch her but I did meet a few of the other actors and crew as well as the monkey who played Dexter in "Night At The Museum". I got a few pictures with him which made my daughters day.

I'll post up a couple pictures tomorrow.